The AustralAsiaNZ College for Entrepreneurship (ACE) is dedicated to the betterment of families and communities across the Asia Pacific region by fostering world-class entrepreneurial thinking and activity.
An ACE program runs over two years and classes are conducted on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland Australia for three days, four times per year.
ACE is primarily about results and that means what you learn must be implemented. Our “90 Day Cycle” format has been proven since 1995 to allow enough time for implementation of key learnings from each three day class block.
The majority of faculty members are proven, successful entrepreneurs, who typically generate tens of millions in revenue every year from their own start-ups, with the balance being made up of carefully selected specialists.
On graduation, students receive the AustralAsiaNZ College for Entrepreneurship’s “Master of Entrepreneurship” qualification.
Who Will Benefit Most From ACE?
- Business owners who want to aggressively grow market share, revenue and profit.
- Entrepreneurs who are committed to excellence and who want to learn from the best.
- Start-up founders who want to accelerate their success.
- Anyone wanting to build multiple businesses simultaneously.
- Intrepreneurs who work with an innovative and progressive organization.
- Not-For-Profit CEOs who have enough autonomy to implement changes.
(Sorry, but please note that ACE is not for full time students who have an interest in entrepreneurship.)
Due to our desire to bring a truly global range of entrepreneurs and specialists, many presentations will be via live internet video link.